No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
Catch a live climbing demo from Academy researcher and sloth scientist Dr. Bryson Voirin.
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
Join us for the biggest party of the year and support our mission to explore, explain, and sustain life.
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 10:30 am - African Hall
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 10:30 am - Front Lobby
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 10:30 am - Naturalist Center
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 10:30 am - Planetarium
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 11:00 am - Living Roof
- Thu. Apr. 28th at 11:00 am - Project Lab