No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
February 3rd at 1:30 pm
Learn about the fascinating adaptations of rays, sharks, and other ocean cruisers.
February 7th at 10:00 am
Create your own sensors that can detect temperature, movement, humidity and more!
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 10:30 am - Planetarium
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 10:40 am, 11:25 am, 12:10 pm, 12:55 pm, 1:40 pm, 2:25 pm, 3:10 pm, 3:55 pm, 4:40 pm - Hohfeld Hall
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- Sat. Jan. 31st at 11:00 am - Project Lab