No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
December 9th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm
Watch as a diver plunges into one of the world's deepest living coral reef tanks.
December 9th at 12:00 pm
Sidle up to the Academy's special holiday visitors and discover why they're called "Nomads of the North."
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 10:30 am - Planetarium
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm - African Hall
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 10:30 am - Front Lobby
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 11:00 am - Piazza
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm - Planetarium
- Fri. Dec. 9th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm - Philippine Coral Reef