No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
February 3rd at 1:30 pm
Learn about the fascinating adaptations of rays, sharks, and other ocean cruisers.
February 7th at 10:00 am
Create your own sensors that can detect temperature, movement, humidity and more!
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 10:30 am - Planetarium
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 11:00 am - Project Lab
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm - Planetarium
- Fri. Jan. 30th at 11:30 am - T-Rex