Exciting professional development opportunity and stipend!
PEAK is an award-winning standards-based energy education program for 3rd-7th grade students. Through hands-on activities, students learn about the science of energy and are inspired to take action to create a more sustainable world.
Enroll to Receive the Following at NO COST:
- STEM – based teacher in-service training
- Curriculum correlated to 3rd-7th grade standards and Common Core
- A toolkit for hands-on science labs (Worth over $350!)
- Green Careers presentations
- Assemblies with our energy-saving superhero Bulbman
- Lesson planning and classroom assistance
SPACE IS LIMITED!
A $100 stipend is awarded to teachers completing the training.
Training from 9:00AM – 3:00PM, lunch provided.
Held at the SFPUC Headquarters Info:
2nd Floor, O’Shaughnessy Room C
525 Golden Gate Ave, SF, CA 94102
Please RSVP at least one week prior to the training date.
Questions? Email AKnox@energycoalition.org or Call (510) 444-5060 ext. 15