Join scientists and educators at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from December 15-19, 2012, at the largest international annual meeting in cell biology!
- K–12 Workshop: Blood, Genes, and Proteins: The Saga of Sickle Cell Disease
- High School Program: From Silent Spring to Silent Night: A Tale of Toads and Men
- Keynote: Exciting talks by U.S. Secretary Steven Chu, and Chair of Genentech, Inc., and Apple, Inc., Arthur D. Levinson
- Bruce Alberts Award Session and Education Initiative Forums
- Science Education Poster Presentations (on Monday)
- Educational Resources Booth (Located in the South Lobby)
- ASCB Booth: Learn about using iBioSeminars/iBioMagazine in the classroom
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences Demo Truck (Exhibit Hall, Booth 135)
For high school teacher complimentary meeting registration, please register here.
For additional meeting information, please visit http://www.ascb.org/meetings.
**NOTE: This is not an Academy sponsored conference. Please direct all questions and requests for more information directly to Alison Harris, Meeting and Abstracts Manager, The American Society for Cell Biology, at firstname.lastname@example.org.**