Join renowned experts, thought leaders, and practitioners
for dynamic panels and provocative discussions.
October 17 – 18, 2013
The Nueva School
San Francisco Bay Area
An array of featured topics, including:
- Neuroscience in Education
- Design Thinking 102
- Learning Beyond Textbooks
- Literacies for the 21st Century
- Innovations in STEAM
- Assessments, Standards, and the Common Core
- Re-imagining Secondary Education
- Catalysts for Change
- Giftedness Across the Population
- Social Emotional Learning
Who should attend?
- PK-12 Teachers, Parents, Homeschoolers
- Superintendents, Principals, School Heads
- Curriculum and Staff Developers
- Educators of Gifted and Talented Students
- Social Workers, Psychologists, Counselors, Psychiatrists
- Speech-Language Pathologists, Special Educators, Learning Specialists
- Developmental Pediatricians and other Physicians
- Researchers, Policy Makers
- Scholarships and CEUs available for educators.
Please note that Thursday, October 17 is for Professional Educators only.
Educator scholarships available! Click here to register.