Does your family reside in San Francisco? What about the kids in your class?
If you are eager to check out the Academy on your own, or looking for a way to encourage your students to engage in learning with their families, take note of the following schedule for Neighborhood Free Days.
If you’d like to spread the word at your school, print the colorful poster shown below on 11×17 paper.
Please note the following:
- Admission is on a first come, first served basis. Early arrival is recommended due to the likelihood of high demand. Be prepared for a line!
- Final entry to the museum on free days is 4pm.
- On each scheduled date, only residents from the specified zip codes will be admitted free of charge.
- Each visiting adult is limited to six children for free entry. Please provide proof of residency (a recent utility bill, bank statement, driver’s license, or a postmarked envelope/magazine label) at the ticket window for entry.
- Come with your own family, and encourage your students to attend with theirs. Don’t bring the entire class, as school groups are not allowed entry on these special weekends.
Don’t be too shy to leave questions or comments!