Visit an aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum—all under one living roof.
- All clownfish are born male. The most dominant male in the community changes its sex to female, then mates with the second-most-dominant male
- Garden snails mate by shooting long, sharp “love darts” at one another
- For many octopus species, females will stop hunting after they mate in order to care for thousands of eggs—and will die shortly after they hatch
- Female mantises often eat their partner after mating
- Male bowerbirds attract mates with their design sense—they decorate a “bower” with found objects, from sticks and berries to bits of plastic