We've served classrooms nationwide with online programs.
Click on the program title to access the recording and any materials needed. These recordings can be used for classrooms or individual students at home.
Teacher Tip: There will be pauses during the recordings to make observations or think about a question. Think about how you would like student to share their ideas/observations/questions with you during theses times.
- Penguins: Wings, Beaks, and Feathers, Oh My! (Grades K-2)
- Pingüinos: ¡Alas, picos, plumas, vaya! (Grados K-2)
- Penguins: Will You Be My Valentine? (Grades K-2)
- Art & Science: Nature as your Muse (Grades K-5)
- Let's Chat About Weather and Climate (Grades 3-5)
- Spooktacular Skulls (Grades 3-5)
- Tour of the Night Sky (Grades 3-6)
- Asteroids, Comets, and Meteors - Oh My! (Grades 3-7)
- Spot That Bird (Grades 4-5)
- Make Earth Day Every Day (Grades 4-8)
- Dive into a Lagoon with Rays and Their Friends That Live There (Grades 4-8)
- Scientist’s Scoop: Nudibranchs - Colorful Creatures of the Sea (Grades 4-12)
New! Recordings of our Morrison Planetarium livestreams: