No two visits to the California Academy of Sciences are alike. Explore programs, lectures, tours, and other activities happening on the day of your visit—or plan your trip around a specific event. From penguin feedings and crafts to scientist lectures and nature walks, there’s something for everyone.
February 8th at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm
Meet our African penguin colony and get your questions answered by one of our Academy biologists.
February 8th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm
Watch as a diver suits up in scuba gear and plunges into one of the world’s deepest living coral reef exhibits.
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 9:30 am - Entrance
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 10:00 am - Coat Check
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 10:30 am, 3:00 pm - African Hall
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 10:30 am - Front Lobby
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 10:30 am - Naturalist Center
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 10:30 am - Planetarium
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - Forum Theater
- Mon. Feb. 8th at 11:30 am, 2:30 pm - Philippine Coral Reef