Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Tune into NightLife and drop out of the digital world: Join us in transforming the museum into a phone-free zone with an experimental night dedicated to life in the analog and featuring computer-free art, music, and film. Full event details coming soon!
*Please note: In the spirit of all going analog together, NightLife will ask every guest to temporarily unplug and place their phone in a small Yondr case. You’ll maintain possession of your phone at all times and there will be several “unlock” stations set up around the museum for easy phone access.
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $3 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window. Since shows do sell out, we always recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is always free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the planetarium 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for seating. We run a tight spaceship!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Upcoming NightLife Events
Explore the cutting-edge and eco-friendly ways that transportation is rapidly evolving. Presented by Cruise.
The Marías perform at our 2nd installment of NightLife LIVE, in Partnership with Outside Lands Music Festival.
Tune out of the digital world & join us for an experimental, phone-free night dedicated to life in the analog.
Join us and a few of our furry, scaly, and feathered friends for a night all about animal behavior.