Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Celebrate your chosen family and get cozy and crafty with us for our first-ever NightLife Friendsgiving!
DJ set from My Boo! featuring Fela Kutchii.
Featuring original cocktails from mixologists:
- Ashley Miller, Front Porch
- Helen Diaz, Chareau
- Jeff Bell, Please Don't Tell & Legacy Records
- Duggan McDonnell, author of “Drinking The Devil’s Acre”
- Josh Harris, Bon Voyage & Trick Dog
- Jeremy Vadurro, Beer Baron
- David Curiel, Hideout at Dalva
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Kitchen Crash Course
- At 7 pm, Catch a live talk from New Bohemia Brewing Company and learn about all the perfect Fall beer pairings.
- At 8 pm, Learn to carve a turkey like a pro with a live demo from Bernal Cutlery.
- At 9 pm, Discover all the secrets to baking a perfect pie with the experts from Two Chicks in the Mix.
Take in all the intoxicating spices of the season with a live talk complete with demos and games from Local Spicery.
6p - 10p
- Sit down with Green Art Workshop SF to craft your own puzzles and Earth prints
- Learn how your body breaks down a big meal with researchers from UCSF
- Sample delicious Satsuma Mandarins from Earl’s Organic Produce
- Learn about the process of stone-sharpening your blades with Bernal Cutlery
- Check out some of the most delicious pies from Two Chicks in the Mix
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With Planetarium Pass Reservations, you can select your showtime in advance and guarantee your seat under the stars. $3; optional, but recommended. Available online only.
- Free passes will still be available onsite at the Planetarium kiosk on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive early for your best chance to obtain a free pass.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe, The Terrace Bar and Restaurant, and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Take a tour of the Universe with a sprinkling of the hottest news stories from astronomy and the space sciences!
Upcoming NightLife Events
Channel your inner Jedi during an evening of galactic entertainment inspired by a galaxy far, far away.
’Tis the season to stuff those stockings and shop locally with a merry marketplace curated by SF Bazaar.