Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife: Under the Sea Prom
Will you go to prom with us? Bust out your powder blue suit and best merfolk attire—we’re celebrating World Oceans Day under the sea. Strike a pose at the photo booth, craft your own prom accessories, and dance the night away to a special guest performance.
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- To help keep staff and guests safe, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry, and boosters and indoor masking are strongly encouraged. Feeling under the weather? Please NightLife another time! View health and safety information here.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:30 pm—our animals need their sleep.
- Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited. Passes are available online in advance for an additional $5 while supplies last to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQs for more details. (Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium, and masks must be worn properly at all times.)
- Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Academy Café and West Garden Terrace including a variety of grab-and-go options, craft cocktails, and more. All food and drink must be enjoyed outdoors.
- NightLife is for adults 21+ only. Photo ID required.
- Still have Qs? See our FAQs here.
Explore the immense scale of the known Universe in this live presentation that leaves Earth far behind.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
Explore the nocturnal side of the Academy. Plus, catch a sneak peek of new exhibits, Bugs and Hidden Wonders.
Crawl over to NightLife and meet the stars of our newest exhibit: Bugs.
Will you go to prom with us? Bust out your best prom fit for a night of dancing, live music, and more.
Explore the nocturnal side of the Academy and see what makes the museum at night different. For adults 21+.