Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife x SFCM
The San Francisco Conservatory of Music returns to NightLife for an evening of science and scintillating sound.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Shake It Up
7:00 - 8:30 PM
Grab an instrument and jam out under the expert guidance of SFCM alumni who will teach novices and seasoned musicians alike to integrate different elements of sound to create their own masterpiece.
Coral Reef, AQ Level
7:00 PM & 9:00 PM
Dive into the deep end and soak up one of two powerful pop-inspired performances from a premier string trio provided by SFCM.
7:30 - 9:30 PM
Keep an ear out for The Enlightenment, the world's first and possibly only Keytar trio specializing in the Organ works of J.S. Bach. They may pop up somewhere near you!
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- To help keep staff and guests safe, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required for entry, and boosters and indoor masking are strongly encouraged. Feeling under the weather? Please NightLife another time! View health and safety information here.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:30 pm—our animals need their sleep.
- Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited. Passes are available online in advance for an additional $5 while supplies last to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQs for more details. (Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium, and masks must be worn properly at all times.)
- Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Academy Café and West Garden Terrace including a variety of grab-and-go options, craft cocktails, and more. All food and drink must be enjoyed outdoors.
- NightLife is for adults 21+ only. Photo ID required.
- Still have Qs? See our FAQs here.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
Get your move on for a night that’s all about our devotion to motion. 21+.
Explore the nocturnal side of the Academy and see what makes the museum at night different. 21+.
Mahjong parlor. Tattoo pop-up. Local eats. We’ve got everything you need to celebrate Lunar New Year. 21+.