Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
NightSchool: Science Craft Fair
We’re teaming up with SF Bazaar to present a special virtual version of our annual Holiday Bazaar event with an evening of nature- and science-inspired crafts! Get some DIY gift ideas, craft alongside artisans and makers, and browse a hand-selected virtual “fair” to help you shop online and support local artists during the holidays.
- Metalsmith Alexis Pavlantos shares the inspiration behind her favorite wearable metal creature creations. She’ll walk you through her process, which uses the art of lost-wax casting and metal fabrication. (And yes, there will be fire!)
- Artist Cody Vrosh (Binary Winter Press) paints everybody’s favorite albino alligator, Claude, as an astronaut in a watercolor galaxy.
- Craft along with Risa Culbertson (Papa Llama) as she shows off a quick and easy tutorial on how to send a hug in the mail (for when you can't be there in person).
- Amy Perrier of Bernal Burrow demonstrates how to bring a bit of nature into your home with custom moss art foraged from hikes along the coast and mountains.
- Learn to make a whimsical everlasting terrarium ornament with local artist Katy Kristin.
Browse the “aisles” of the Artist Market, a gallery of local artists & crafters specially curated for NightSchool by San Francisco Bazaar:
- Bloody Girl Gang
- Bunnycone Designs
- Catskills Design
- Circle & Crescent
- CocoTutti Chocolate
- Coffee n Cream Press
- Creatures in Closets
- eko jewelry design
- Embla Co.
- Fabula Tea
- Formosa Chocolates
- Groovy Frisco
- Heavenly Soap Company
- Henry Noodle
- MADE (Mayene Design)
- Maureen Shields
- Maya Bauman Design
- Melisa Joy
- Mishka Hands
- Niamh.Co Porcelain Jewelry
- S for Sparkle
- Sud Scents
- W House SF
All NightLife virtual programming is intended for audiences 21+.
PAST VIRTUAL NIGHTLIFE EVENTS
Missed the party? Just want to relive the magic? Watch the recorded livestreams on YouTube!
Upcoming NightLife Events
Get to know the wolf, one of North America’s most iconic terrestrial mammals and important predators.
Hear thrilling tales of how scientists go to great lengths to get answers to their questions.
Join us for an evening exploring the science of gray whales and their annual 10,000-mile journey.
Who says botanists can’t have a little fun and a lot of adventure?