Join us for an outdoor tour of the Living Roof when the Academy reopens to members on October 13 and the public on October 23!
We can't wait to welcome you back soon for safe science adventures. Please note that enhanced health and safety measures will be in place when we reopen, and some exhibits, programs, and tours will be modified for your safety. For details and FAQs, please visit our reopening page.
Tickets on sale soon!
Explore the secrets of the world’s greenest museum on a guided VIP tour. Celebrate science and seasonal blooms with an exclusive stroll out on the Living Roof.
- 45 minute guided tour
- Tours depart daily at 10 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, and 3:30 pm
- Recommended for ages 4+
- VIP express entrance to Osher Rainforest and earthquake simulator
- Includes 10% off shopping and dining
- $24.95 per guest ($19.95 members); Daytime Admission must be purchased separately
Celebrate Academy-style with one of four customizable parties for children ages 1-12—including our new virtual birthday party package!
- Decorated party room or Zoom room
- Sweet treats and party favors
- Gift for birthday child
- Guided activities
- Party host
Sleepovers are on hold until further notice. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2021!
Slumber like a sea cucumber during a family-friendly overnight stay—and find out what 40,000 live animals get into after-hours.
- Overnight stay in one of our iconic exhibits
- Special programs and late-night planetarium shows
- Evening snack and hot breakfast
- Overnight parking and next-day museum admission
- For ages 5 and up; adult chaperones required
- $119 (discounts available for members and groups of 10 or more)