Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Fake TED Talks
7:00pm & 9:00pm, Witness some seriously funny Fake TED Talks with special guests Adam Rogers, editor of WIRED magazine—plus Kasper Hauser, Brandon Reynolds, Scott Simpson, Janet Varney, and more.
6:30 & 7:10 pm, Taking over the Forum for some live riffing are the twisted "Mystery Science Theater 3000"scientists Frank Beaulieu and Frank Conniff in The Mads Are Back.
9:00pm, Things get stranger with Strangerer Things, an improvised send up of last summer's beloved 80's-esque sci-fi series.
6:30pm, Check out the stars of truTV's "Those Who Can't" in The Grawlix and friends hosted by Adam Cayton-Holland, Andrew Orvedahl and Ben Roy.
8:15pm, Get a steady stream of stand-up featuring Julie Ash, Kaseem Bentley, Casey Ley, Andrew Orolfo, Greg Santos, Jacob Sirof, Ta'Vi and Emily Van Dyke.
6:45pm, Head to The Terrace to watch a live taping of the popular science-themed podcast, Eureka!
8:15pm, Laugh out loud during a live taping of This Week in Science.
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Early event arrival is strongly recommended due to limited capacity and high demand for passes.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Narrated by George Takei, Incoming! explores the past, present, and future of our Solar System.
Take a tour of the Universe with the hottest news stories from astronomy and the space sciences!
Upcoming NightLife Events
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Summer of Love with a night of psychedelic science!
Everything’s better under the sea! Celebrate World Oceans Day and the wonder of reefs with the Academy +DJ QBert
Go big this week as NightLife gets really, really small to explore the wonderful world of microbiology.
Come celebrate love, equality, self-expression and San Francisco Pride at NightLife's annual Pride Party!
NightLife is supported by the Koret Foundation.