EDMO360's In Class Programs
EDMO360’s In Class Programs help thousands of elementary and middle school teachers bring hands-on science, maker or technology programs to their classrooms.
Save $50 when you book by November 2!
Modeled after their experiential camp learning environments, EDMO360’s In Class Programs (ICPs) are 45 minute or 1 hour hands-on presentations designed by EDMO360, in partnership with top Bay Area museums like ours, to elicit looks of awe and wonder so kids want to learn more.
EDMO360 ICPs are:
- Aligned with STEAM learning
- For elementary and middle school students
- Correlated with CA State, Next Generation Science and Flipped Learning Model Standards
- Led by an enthusiastic, trained School Year Presenter
- Easy; they bring the materials, do all prep, lead the project, and clean up
Presentations may be reserved for the 2016-2017 School Year:
- Greater Sacramento Area: Oct. – May; Tuesday – Friday, 8AM – 12:30 PM
- Bay Area Counties: Oct. – May; Monday – Thursday, 8 AM – 12:30 PM
- Note: Date and time availability may vary by region.