Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-379-8000 between 8 am–5 pm daily.
The Academy is open daily! Please note that weekends, holidays, and NightLife events often sell out early. Please reserve your tickets as far in advance as possible for the greatest availability.
- Reservations are required for the planetarium and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please scan the QR code in the lobby as soon as you arrive for the greatest selection of available showtimes.
- Masks are required indoors for all guests ages 3 and up.
- All guests, including members and donors, must reserve timed-entry tickets online in advance. (Click here to view the next 4 weeks of member ticket availability.)
- Tickets are valid only for the date and entry time selected.
- All guests must complete a health self-screening before entering the museum.
For complete health and safety information, exhibit updates, and FAQs, please visit calacademy.org/reopening. We look forward to seeing you soon!