Our friends at the UC Museum of Paleontology have updated the Understanding Evolution website. There you’ll find a variety of new and classic resources, including:
- Online, interactive investigations, like The Arthropod Story for middle school students and Visualizing Life on Earth for high school and above
- A database of lessons vetted by experienced teachers
- Approachable background information in English and Spanish in the online textbook, Evo 101
- Student-friendly news stories that connect evolutionary concepts to current events
- Digging Data activities that engage students with authentic data from diverse scientists
- A trilingual, printable comic book connecting paleontology, mass extinction, and climate change
…and much more. Check it out at www.UnderstandingEvolution.org!