Date and time: Monday May 15, 2017 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
Location: 140 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Come prepared to learn AND share how we can collectively increase our impact on STEM learning in California.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with a stake in ensuring strong STEM teaching and learning
- Teachers, administrators, students, higher education, STEM industry, parents, policy-makers
Why should you come?
- Be inspired by other examples making strides in providing great STEM education to ALL
- Tackle complex questions about social justice in STEM education
- Share ideas and success stories from your community
- Build relationships with people passionate about social justice and STEM education
- Ignite a personal and/or organizational spark to take action
For security reasons, you must register to attend.