Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Sink your teeth into BiteLife, our annual event celebrating all things edible! Just in time for Thanksgiving, gather ‘round for demos and workshops on how to make the most of your Thanksgiving meal.
Full Details Coming Soon!
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 6:00 pm. Early event arrival is strongly recommended due to limited capacity and high demand for passes.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe, The Terrace, and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight! And if craft cocktails aren't your thing, check out our craft beer offerings from Anchor Brewing Co.
Upcoming NightLife Events
The creatures come out at NightLife when the Academy transforms into a spine-tingling tribute to '80s horror.
Design and science unite for a special edition of NightLife curated by California College of the Arts.
Feed your brain and body this week as NightLife explores the fascinating world of human health and wellness.
Sink your teeth into BiteLife, our annual event celebrating all things edible.
NightLife is supported by the Koret Foundation.