Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife: Holiday Bazaar
The season of celebration is upon us! Get into the giving spirit with the return of NightLife’s annual Holiday Bazaar, featuring a merry marketplace packed to the brim with gift-worthy wares from over 30 local makers and merchants, all curated by SF Bazaar. Find a little something for every person on your list at this one-stop holiday shop featuring a selection of handmade jewelry, original artwork, ceramics and pottery, apothecary products, and more. Bay Area favorite San Franpsycho will be onsite live screen-printing an exclusive NightLife x Holiday Bazaar design, available for purchase for those who want a one-of-a-kind souvenir.
Plus, take a tour of the Polar Night Sky during a special presentation in the planetarium at 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
- Aqua Cherry
- Arcadian Stained Glass
- Art of Erika L. Chan
- Bernal Burrow
- Bottle of Clouds
- Brigadeiro Sprinkles
- Bunnycone Designs
- Catskills Design
- CocoTutti Chocolates
- Cody Ferris
- Coffee n Cream Press
- Coyote Brush Studios
- The Garden Home
- Granny Panty Designs
- Henry Noodle
- Katy Kristin
- Kotas Kreations
- Lunar Garden Jewelry
- Maya Bauman Design
- Petite LaFleur
- San FranPsycho
- Skeletal Dropkick
- Skincare by Feleciai
- Somnia City
- Stroke of the Wild
- Sud Scents
- Tina Fossella
- Tiny Right Brain Designs
- Tuesday Candle Company
- Whale Why Knot
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- To help keep guests safe and ensure everyone has plenty of room to roam, NightLife will be limiting capacity and have timed-entry tickets.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:30 pm—our animals need their sleep.
Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited. Passes are available online in advance or at the Planetarium entrance while supplies last for an additional $5 to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium, and masks must be worn properly at all times.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Academy Café and West Garden Terrace including a variety of grab-and-go options, craft cocktails, and more. All food and drink must be enjoyed outdoors.
- Please embrace the Academy’s three favorite Ws: Wear a mask, Wash your hands, and Watch your distance. All guests will be required to wear a mask and social distancing will be enforced according to the latest public health and safety guidelines.
- NightLife is adults-only for 21+
- Still have Q’s? See our FAQ’s here.
Join our planetarium presenter on a live exploration of the night sky above our planet's chilly poles.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
See what’s revealed once the sun goes down and explore the nocturnal side of the Academy. For adults 21+.
NightLife’s annual holiday bazaar returns featuring a merry marketplace of gift-worthy treasures + more.
Start the new year off with a bang, NightLife style! Featuring good music, good friends, and good art.