Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife of the Living Dead
We’re dying to have you back at our annual Halloween bash for a spine-tingling night dead-icated to science and a good time.
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- Effective September 16, NightLife guests will no longer be required to provide proof of full vaccination or a recent negative test. We still strongly encourage all guests to stay up-to-date on their vaccinations, and to mask up indoors. As always, if you’re feeling under the weather, please NightLife another time. View health and safety information here.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:30 pm—our animals need their sleep.
- Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited. Passes are available online in advance for an additional $5 while supplies last to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQs for more details. (Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium.)
- Beverages are available at various bars throughout the building, but food must enjoyed outdoors or in the Academy Cafe only.
- NightLife is for adults 21+ only. Photo ID required.
- Still have Qs? See our FAQs here.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
Bird is the word! Flock over to NightLife for beers and birds in honor of this Oktoberfest tradition.
Touch, smell, hear, taste, and feel your way through the museum for a night that just makes sense.
Explore the nocturnal side of the Academy and see what makes the museum at night different. For adults 21+.
We’re dying to have you back at our annual Halloween bash for a spine-tingling night dead-icated to science!
Lil’ NightLife, Big Vibes. Join us for an evening devoted to all the small things— from microbes to tiny homes.
Spice up your Thursday night and take your tastebuds for a ride at our hottest NightLife yet.