Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife of the Party
Start the new year off with a bang, NightLife style! Featuring good music, good friends, and good art. Full details to come!
A few don't-miss NightLife details:
- To help keep guests safe and ensure everyone has plenty of room to roam, NightLife will be limiting capacity and have timed-entry tickets.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:30 pm—our animals need their sleep.
Morrison Planetarium is now open at NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, planetarium passes are required and capacity is limited.
Passes are available online in advance or at the Planetarium entrance while supplies last for an additional $5 to reserve a seat at a 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30 pm planetarium show. Please see our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: A limited number of standby seats will be available for all showtimes as space allows on a first-come, first-served basis. Food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium, and masks must be worn properly at all times.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Academy Café and West Garden Terrace including a variety of grab-and-go options, craft cocktails, and more. All food and drink must be enjoyed outdoors.
- Please embrace the Academy’s three favorite Ws: Wear a mask, Wash your hands, and Watch your distance. All guests will be required to wear a mask and social distancing will be enforced according to the latest public health and safety guidelines.
- NightLife is adults-only for 21+
- Still have Q’s? See our FAQ’s here.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
See what’s revealed once the sun goes down and explore the nocturnal side of the Academy. For adults 21+.
NightLife’s annual holiday bazaar returns featuring a merry marketplace of gift-worthy treasures + more.
Start the new year off with a bang, NightLife style! Featuring good music, good friends, and good art.