Delightful NightLife news, delivered weekly.
NightLife x Pop-Up Magazine
Photo Credit: Emily Margarit Mason
This week at NightLife, explore Pop-Up Magazine’s FIELD GUIDE, a new audio experience and art project made for and inspired by the world around us. Roam the museum for a collection of stories that explore our natural environments in new ways. Plus, go behind the scenes with a Q&A session from the creators themselves.
A few don't-miss event details:
- To help keep guests safe and ensure everyone has plenty of room to roam, NightLife will be limiting capacity and have timed-entry tickets.
- Last entry into the rainforest exhibit is 7:45 pm—our animals need their sleep.
Morrison Planetarium will be open during NightLife with 4 showtimes. To maximize staff and guest safety, reservations are required and capacity is limited. Reservations are first-come, first served—simply scan the QR code posted in the front lobby upon arrival to make your reservation.
Please note: food and drink are not permitted inside the planetarium, and masks must be worn properly at all times.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase in the Academy Café and West Garden Terrace including a variety of grab-and-go options, craft cocktails, and more. All dining and drinking is permitted inside the Academy Cafe and outdoors in the garden.
- Please embrace the Academy’s three favorite Ws: Wear a mask, Wash your hands, and Watch your distance. All guests will be required to wear a mask and social distancing will be enforced according to the latest public health and safety guidelines.
- NightLife is adults-only for 21+
- Still have Q’s? See our FAQ’s here.
Upcoming ticketed museum events
Hear the latest on the Academy's cutting-edge biodiversity research and global—and local—conservation efforts.
See what’s revealed once the sun goes down and explore the nocturnal side of the Academy. For adults 21+.
Explore Pop-Up Magazine’s FIELD GUIDE audio experience + art project made for & inspired by the world around us.
Explore the nocturnal side of the Academy and see what makes the museum at night different.
For adults 21+.