Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Get into the groove for NightLife's annual celebration of equality, self-expression, and San Francisco Pride!
Schedule of Events
Future of Love Drag Performance
8:40 - 9:30pm
-----> Join drag queen extraordinaire Heklina, host of the weekly “Mother” party at SF nightclub The Oasis, for a drag show of fabulously unparalleled proportions celebrating “the future of love.”
Show Performances include: House of Glitter, Mahlae Balenciaga, Miss Shugana
Future of Love Costume Contest
-----> Show up in your best "Future of Love" getup and get rewarded! Strike a pose on stage for the annual Pride costume contest and you could win a year of NightLife tickets and prizes from Good Vibrations.
Hella Gay Dance Party
------> In the Coral Reef, experience the celebratory, sexy stylings of DJs from Oakland’s exuberant Hella Gay Dance Party.
6:00 - 8:00pm, Swagger Like Us
8:00 - 10:00pm, Juanita More
------> Inside the Piazza, unleash your inner dance floor diva with a high-energy set by Bay Area Queer DJ Collective Swagger Like Us and legendary drag performer and DJ Juanita More.
The Future of Love: Advocacy and Technology
7:00, 7:30 & 8:00pm
------> Watch a comedic and dance performance from nationally recognized Trans-advocate Mia Satya.
------> Listen to an informative talk on the Future of Love in the age of technology from SF Chronicle journalist, Marissa Lang.
------> Hear from Trans couple and advocates - Jim Howley, from Trans American Love Story and Clair Farley, founder of the #TransLove campaign & Director of Economic Development at the SF LGBT Center as they discuss, The Future of #TransLove.
6:00 - 10:00pm
------> Delve into the history of the Cockettes, an avant-garde and flamboyant ensemble of hippies that put on legendary midnight musicals in the late ‘60s and early ‘70s, with the Castro’s GLBT Historical Society.
Bay Area Queer Art & Zines
6:00 - 10:00pm
------> Check out the latest and greatest in queer art & zines from Bay Area Queer Zine Fest. Curated picks include: Queer Anxiety Babiez Distrobibliophiliac zines | Mixed Rice Zines | Sarah Grace Gladstone | Cheers from the Wasteland/Li Patron | Anand Vedawala | Marie Njoku-ObiSilver | Sprocket Bicycle Club | Rad Breath | ivy atoms
6:00 - 10:00pm
------> Learn about the Rainbow World Fund, an all-volunteer, LGBT-based humanitarian aid organization, and marvel at the collection of Good Vibrations’ Antique Vibrator Museum.
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Early event arrival is strongly recommended due to limited capacity and high demand for passes.
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe, The Terrace, and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
For millennia, people have told tales about the constellations…
Journey through the San Andreas fault, delve into Earth's core & explore the seismic science of earthquakes.
Upcoming NightLife Events
It’s that time of year—when toothy sharks and thirsty humans unite for a salute to brews with an aquatic twist.
The NightLife LIVE season comes to a close with a dreamy, fuzzed out performance from DIIV and Black Marble.
Explore the mysteries beyond our solar system with a night dedicated to the search for extraterrestrials.
The creatures come out at NightLife when the Academy transforms into a spine-tingling tribute to '80s horror.
NightLife is supported by the Koret Foundation.