Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
Future of Transportation NightLife
How will we get where we’re going in the future? How can we reduce our carbon footprint in the process? This week, NightLife explores the cutting-edge and environmentally-friendly ways that transportation is rapidly evolving. Presented by Cruise.
More details to come!
- Last entry for the Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal craft cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will be available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are required for the 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30 pm shows.
- Passes are $3 each and may be purchased online or at the ticket window. Since shows do sell out, we always recommend buying in advance.
- The 6:30 pm live show is always free. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the planetarium 15 minutes before your ticketed showtime for seating. We run a tight spaceship!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.
Find out what's the latest on Planet Earth as we take you on an adventure around the globe!
Discover how life is connected in Habitat Earth, our latest original planetarium show.
Upcoming NightLife Events
Explore the cutting-edge and eco-friendly ways that transportation is rapidly evolving. Presented by Cruise.
The Marías perform at our 2nd installment of NightLife LIVE, in Partnership with Outside Lands Music Festival.
Tune out of the digital world & join us for an experimental, phone-free night dedicated to life in the analog.
Join us and a few of our furry, scaly, and feathered friends for a night all about animal behavior.