Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive NightLife event details and updates.
DJ set by DJDS
Music presented by Noise Pop
Get your dose of mechanical mayhem as NightLife hosts a salute to all things robotic.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Robots Roam Wild
6:00 - 10:00pm
Prepare to be amazed as you look to the future in African Hall, where robotics companies will show off their innovative and cutting edge work.
- Misty Robotics
- Catalia Health
- AMY Robotics
- Ubiquity Robotics
(East Pavilion, Children's Gallery)
Join the Bot Bash crew for a civilian-safe, remote-controlled bot tournament.
Robot Dance Moves
8:30 - 10:00pm
Jam to the beat of a different robot with the following performances presented by Bay Area favorites - Noise Pop:
- 8:30 - 10:00pm: DJDS (DJ set)
- 7:15 - 8:30pm: Arumi (Live Performance)
- 6:00 - 7:15pm: Red Corvette (DJ set)
6:00 - 10:00pm
Connect with GigaMacro, the robot imaging group that takes immensely detailed photos. Then stop by the San Franpsycho mobile shop to check out live screenprints of robot designs, as well as some of their other awesome goodies.
- Hurry! Last entry for our Rainforest dome is at 7:45 pm. Please note: drinks are not allowed inside the Rainforest exhibit.
- Thirsty? Each bar area features a unique seasonal cocktail—there are multiple bars throughout the museum.
- Special programs and lectures may have limited seating and admission will also be made available to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Early event arrival is strongly recommended due to limited capacity and high demand for passes.
EARTHQUAKE EXHIBIT CLOSED
- Earthquake exhibit is closed in preparation for an all new exhibit.
*Please note—the Shake House will return in June with an all new look and feel!
FOOD & DRINK
- A variety of food options are available at NightLife from 6:00-9:30 pm, including The Academy Cafe, The Terrace Bar and Restaurant, and The Academy Cafe Food Cart located in the front lobby.
- Enjoy a different fresh seasonal "craft on draft" cocktail at each NightLife bar area designed by our resident mixologist Shane McKnight!
All bars accept cash and credit cards.